ABOUT METRONOME PRAGUE
Metronome Prague’s vision is to be far more than just a festival – you’re invited to enjoy unique artexperiences in the comfort of the center of Prague.
The venue in the center of the city, the magic of Prague itself, the perfect timing at the most beautiful season of the year, top international stars and lots of other art forms – Metronome Prague is striving to be No. 1 among the metropolitan music and art events.
Metronome Prague is the premier international music and arts event held in Prague, now into its fifth year. The organizers aim to appeal to audiences of all ages and tastes, focusing on the very latest in modern music while not neglecting living legends in various genres. After four years, the event is entering a new era. The first step involves changing the event’s name to “Metronome Prague – Music and Arts Fair” and expanding the original two-day celebration of music by one more day. After being postponed three times, initially from June to September 2020, then to June 2021 and finally to June 2022, the time has come to restart the preparations for the event. This is done in time to bring you the best musical feast you can dream of for the next year. Follow the news about Metronome. We believe you’ll be really pleased.
The program of the festival doesn’t neglect domestic artists, who frequently put on one-off events, such as a comeback show from Sexy Dancers, joint performances by J.A.R. and the Marantha Gospel Choir, orIvan Král and Jiří Suchý together. The first four years of the festival, under the original title Metronome Festival Prague, featured such stars as Kraftwerk, Primal Scream, Liam Gallagher, Morcheeba, Sting, Iggy Pop, Foals, Chemical Brothers, Kasabian, Tom Odell, Ella Eyre, David Byrne, John Cale, or Massive Attack. Domestic acts included Ohm Square, Floex, Ille, Tata Bojs 30, David Koller & Katarzia and the newly returned Sexy Dancers. The latest event in summer 2019 drew crowds of almost 20,000.
All tickets purchased for 2020 and 2021 remain valid for the year 2022.
Detailed information can be found HERE
- All tickets purchased for 2020 remain valid for the year 2021.
- Junior tickets purchased for 2020 will be valid even if the age of 20 is exceeded in 2021.
- Standing zone access to the entire Metronome Prague including on seating tribune without granted seats. This pass does not provide access to the VIP zones.
- Access to the entire Metronome Prague and its VIP zone located on the roof of Křižík Pavilon B.
- Guaranteed great spots on the stand opposite the main stage.
- Access to seats on the stand opposite the main stage for VIP pass holders only.
- An exclusive bar reserved for VIP pass holders only.
- Comfortable facilities and services behind the stand.
- An exclusive view
- Significant capacity
- Kid’s corner with activities, play area and professional supervision.
- Children under 140 cm or younger than 12 years old accompanied by an adult will be admitted free of charge. They will receive their ticket and bracelet on the spot. A child without a purchased ticket only has access to standing zones and not VIP or seating zones (except for small children in strollers, baby carriers, or baby wraps).
- Discounted JUNIOR tickets are available for 12 – 20 years old
- Handicapped individuals (holders of ZTP and ZTP/P licences) also eligible for discounts.
- If you would like to purchase a larger number of tickets, please contact us at email@example.com. It is possible to issue an invoice when buying a group of tickets.
- It is not possible to cancel a purchase or return purchased tickets. It is the same as when you buy tickets to a concert and cannot go in the end.
If you have paid for tickets but they never arrived, first of all, check your mailbox and your spam folder. If the tickets still cannot be found, contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain your situation so that we can help you.
This year’s Metronome Festival Prague will be an electronical payments event, meaning secure payments, shorter lines, and quicker service.
We are a responsible festival – we use returnable cups and compostable dishes.
HISTORY OF THE AREA
Prague’s Výstaviště exhibition ground and its ornate art deco Průmyslový palác (Industrial Palace) is part of the extended heart of the city. The festival grounds are close to the National Gallery, famous for its modern art collection; as well as the vast Prague Zoo with its near-century of history. The grounds themselves border Stromovka (the Royal Game Preserve), which happens to be the largest park in the Czech capital. It’s only a few minutes by public transportation to Prague’s most famous landmarks, includingPrague Castle, the Charles Bridge, Wenceslas and Old Town Squares, the art deco Vltava embankment, or the city’s world-famous modern architecture. The area just outside Prague offers a number of attractions as well, including the medieval castles of Karlštejn and Křivoklát; or Konopiště, the residence of the assassinated heir to the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria.
To reach the venue from the city centre by public transport take tram No 6 or 17 (“Výstaviště Holešovice” tram stop) or the C line of the underground (“Nádraží Holešovice” stop) and continue on foot for about 500 m.
Trams: 1, 6, 12, 17, 25, 93, 94 STOP: Výstavište Holešovice
Metro C line (Red) STOP: Nádraží Holešovice
By car, you can come from several directions.
- From the direction of Brno, follow the D1 motorway to Prague, continue along the Magistrála bypass (5 května street) via Chodov, Spořilov, Pankrác, Vyšehrad, Nuselský most, Legerova, Wilsonova, Hlavní nádraží, Hlávkův most, Štvanice, Bubenská – to Výstaviště Holešovice.
- From the direction of České Budějovice, follow the D3 motorway to Exit Mirošovice, than take D1 motorway to Prague and then in the same way as for the direction from Brno described above.
- From the direction of Teplice, follow the D8 motorway to Prague, and continue via Liberecká, V Holešovičkách, Most Barikádníků, Argentinská, Bondyho, Nádraží Holešovice, Vrbenského, Partyzánská – to Výstaviště Holešovice.
- From the direction of Hradec Králové, follow the D11 motorway to Prague, and continue via Černý Most, Kolbenova (Vysočany), Sokolovská, Na Balabence, Čuprova, Povltavská, Most Barikádníků, Argentinská, Bondyho, Nádraží Holešovice, Vrbenského, Partyzánská – to Výstaviště Holešovice.
- From the direction of Liberec, follow the D10 motorway to Prague, continue via Černý Most and then in the same way as for the direction from Hradec Králové described above.
- From the direction of Plzeň, follow the D5 motorway to Prague, continue via Zličín, Rozvadovská spojka, Jeremiášova, (Road No. 600), Slánská (Road No. 48) Karlovarská, Bělohorská (Břevnov), Patočkova, Milady Horákové (Letná), Veletržní, Dukelských hrdinů, and approximately 200 m in the direction to Výstaviště Holešovice.
FESTIVAL WITHOUT BARRIERS
The festival area is wheelchair accessible.
Our festival is for all ages. Children under 140 cm or younger than 12 years old accompanied by an adult will be admitted free of charge. A child without a purchased ticket only has access to standing zones and not VIP or seating zones (except for small children in strollers, baby carriers, or baby wraps).
LOST AND FOUND
If you lost something, please write an email to: email@example.com
VENUE OF THE FESTIVAL
Výstaviště Praha Holešovice
Výstaviště 67, 170 90 Praha 7
Metronome Production s.r.o.
Slunná 541/27, 162 00 Praha – Střešovice
PARTNERSHIP AND SPONSORSHIP
MEDIA AND PRESS
Thank you for your interest regarding playing at the Metronome festival, but we select the bands in our own dramaturgy.
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
according to Art. 13
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 27 April 2016
on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”)
- Contact Information of the Controller:
Metronome Production s.r.o., IN 04658639, VAT IN CZ04658639 with registered office at Slunná 541/27, 162 00 Praha 6, Phone: + 420 220 951 432, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”)
- Purposes of and the legal reason for the processing of personal data:
The Controller collects and processes your personal data in the scope of: title, first name, surname, telephone number and e-mail addressfor the purposes of fulfilling the agreement between you and the Controller, under which the manager has undertaken to deliver tickets for cultural and leisure events ordered by you via an e-shop run by the Controller at www.metronomefestival.cz, and for the Controller to provide you with more detailed and up-to-date information on the cultural and leisure events for which you purchased the ticket. In the sense of the foregoing, the lawful reason for processing the data is fulfilment of the contract.
- By entering the venue where the cultural and leisure events will take place, you agree, without further notice, with the free use of your image or portrayal as part of any recorded image, footage or other materials of the event for commercial or promotional purposes in accordance with Section 84 of Act. C.89/2012 Sb. of The Civil Code (hereinafter referred to as the “Civil Code”), in the display of the entire event or its part organized by the Controller and/or his/her contractual partners. Consent to the use of your image or portrait in accordance with this provision is granted by you to the Controller and its contractors for an indefinite period, and you are entitled to withdraw that consent. Unless such a change is justified a substantial change of circumstances or another reasonable cause, you are liable to the Controller in accordance with Section 87(2) of the Civil Code for any damage caused to them through the withdrawal of your consent. The processing of personal data in the use of the visitors’ image records is governed by the information on the processing of personal data outlined in this document.
In addition, you acknowledge that audio and/or video recordings for press, radio, television or other kinds of coverage can be made at the venue where the cultural and leisure events are taking place. You acknowledge that your for such records, your consent is not required in accordance with Section 89 of the Civil Code, if such records are used in a reasonable manner and if such use is not inconsistent with your legitimate interests.
- Recipients or categories of recipients / other processors of personal data:
The Controller does not pass on your personal data to other recipients, so your personal data is not processed by any other processors. However, Tiketbox s.r.o. may have access to your personal data, with the registered office Františka Křižíka 1879/19, 390 01 Tábor, IN: 05817650, company registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in České Budějovice, Section C, File 25861. Tiketbox s.r.o. administers the system through which the online sale of tickets takes place.
- Duration of processing of personal data:
The processing of personal data will last for the duration of the cultural and leisure event and will end no later than 12 months after the end of such an event.
- Your rights as data subjects:
The data subject has the right to require access to his or her personal data from the Controller in the form of a listing of all processed personal data in relation to the individual processing purposes. The data subject is also entitled to request information about the processors who, by agreement with the Controller, process their personal data.
In case the data subject believes that the Controller manages his or her personal data in violation of this document or legal regulations, he/she is entitled to request clarification and remedy of the issue. If the Controller processes inaccurate personal data of the data subject, the data subject is entitled to request its correction.
The data subject has the right to the transfer of his or her personal data according to which he can obtain personally-identifiable information in a structured and machine-readable format either for himself/herself or for another personal data controller.
The data subject is entitled to request the Controller to erase his or her personal data if such personal data cease to be necessary for the specified processing purposes, the data subject has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing of personal data, and there is no other reason for the processing, or where the data subject has objected to the use of his/her personal data and there are no overriding reasons for further processing.
The data subject is entitled to request the Controller to restrict the processing of personal data if the data subject questions the accuracy of the processed personal data for the time necessary for the Controller to verify the accuracy of the data being processed, or if the processing of personal data is claimed to be unlawful by the data subject and the Controller refuses to execute the deletion of personal data, or the Controller does not need the processing for the specified purposes, but the data subject requires it to identify, exercise or defend legal claims.
The data subject is entitled to object to the processing of his or her personal data processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Controller or a third party, if he/she also states the reasons regarding the particular situation, or object to profiling if it should occur.
In case of suspicion that the Controller processes personal data of the data subject in breach of legal regulations or this document or if the Controller fails to comply with any of the above-mentioned requirements of the data subject, the data subject is entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, such as the Office for Personal Data Protection (ww.uoou.cz).
- In the event that the Controller starts processing personal information provided by you for purposes other than those contained in this document, he/she will promptly inform you of that fact, including information on individual aspects of the processing, and if your consent is required for processing for that purpose, your prior consent will be requested before the processing starts. In the event that your consent is not granted, the Controller is not entitled to proceed with further processing of personal data unless there is another legal reason for the processing.
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and other legislation on the protection of personal data.